About Michelle Nieman
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a licensed Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan, Toledo, Monclova, Sylvania, Perrysburg, Holland, or surrounding communities, please contact me.
- Licensed Northwest Ohio & Southeast Michigan home expert.
- Relocation specialist expert in new and existing homes.
- New construction, custom building experience.
- Resale homes marketed with professional care and dedication.
- First time buyers given special service and attention to their needs.
- Full-time credentialed real estate professional since 1990.
- Life member of Toledo Board of REALTORS Million Dollar Club.
- Assisted by Full-time licensed REALTOR with buyer agency experience.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and dedicated with extensive referral network of professional/corporate clients.
- For More Listings Click Here